Real club deportivo español
Real madrid cffootball club
Reial Club Deportiu Espanyol de Barcelona (catalán: [rəjal ˈklub dəpuɾˈtiw əspəˈɲɔl də βəɾsəˈlonə]; “Real Club Deportivo Español de Barcelona”), comúnmente conocido como Espanyol, es un club deportivo profesional con sede en Barcelona, España.
Fundado en 1900, el club juega en la Liga, la división más alta del fútbol español, y disputa sus partidos como local en el RCDE Stadium, con capacidad para 40.000 espectadores. El Espanyol ha ganado la Copa del Rey en cuatro ocasiones, la última en 2006, y llegó a la final de la Copa de la UEFA en 1988 y 2007. El equipo disputa el derbi barcelonés con el FC Barcelona.
Tras la abdicación del mismo rey en 1931 y la declaración de la Segunda República Española, debido a la prohibición de los símbolos reales, el club adoptó el nombre más catalán/republicano, Club Esportiu Espanyol. Después de la Guerra Civil española, el nombre se revirtió.
El club adoptó la ortografía catalana para su nombre en febrero de 1995. La palabra “Deportiu” en Reial Club Deportiu Espanyol de Barcelona es una forma catalanizada de la palabra original “Deportivo” (castellano), a pesar de que la palabra correcta es “Esportiu” en lengua catalana. Esta elección se hizo para conservar las iniciales “RCD” en el nombre del club.
Just a few days and still in 1899, seeing the strength that this sport was acquiring among the society, the Scottish Foot-ball Club arises, an entity formed by players of the Scottish colony of the company Hilaturas Fabra, located in the neighborhood of Sant Andreu, who will last a short time due to the presence of several of these players in unison in the ranks of the Catalá F.C., reason for which is boycotted by F.C. Barcelona, not finding rivals with whom to compete and causing its dissolution.
The 08/09 season brought significant changes as Isidre Lloret was subjected to harsh criticism in the press for his disastrous management, which led to his resignation in October 1908. Replaced by Julián Marsal, the Federation took another course and with it the championship, proclaiming itself winner with a great difference of points the F.C. Barcelona before the symptoms of weakness experienced by the X Sporting Club.
Vicente morenospanish football manager
Since 1991 it has had its own subsidiary team, Real Club Deportivo Espanyol “B”, a function that since 1930 had been carried out by other companies through collaborative agreements. Despite the late founding of the second team, it had for decades before with some lower categories or training, reflected today with the sports area of R. C. D. Espanyol and considered one of the best and most prolific quarries of the national territory. In the summer of 1903, it became the first team of the R. C. D. Espanyol “B”.
In the summer of 1903, they began to play their home matches at the Velódromo de la Calle Aragón, although their stay at this venue was short-lived. On December 6, 1903, the team moved to the Campo del Hospital Clínic Norte, where it made its debut in a 2-0 win against Catalá F.C..
In May 1911, the sport of rugby was practiced for the first time in the club,[n. 5] also being a novelty in the city and the country. Formed by most of the members of the soccer squad, it faced the French Patrie, demonstrating that the Catalan entity was once again in good health. A few days later, three foreign players joined the club – the first to join their discipline – from the Plumstead Football Club in London,[n. 6] invited to compete in festivities with several demonstrations of matches of both modalities. Frank Allack, William Hodge and Raine Gibson were the ones who set the course towards the professionalism of the club, until then governed by amateur status, and who would later be joined by the brothers Charles and Percival Wallace.
The current RCD Espanyol of Barcelona began to play its matches in a large esplanade, very close to the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. From 1923 until the 1996-97 season, the Sarriá stadium, popularly known as ‘Can Rabia’ or ‘la Bombonera’, in Plaza Ricardo Zamora, was the home ground of the Catalan team. In 1997 the Club was forced to sell Sarriá and moved to the Olympic Stadium Lluís Companys, where it is located in 2007.
The first uniform was with a yellow shirt after one of the first members contributed with yellow cloth from his textile business, with a sash and long pants (varying the color depending on the player). When this partner ceased to participate in the activities of the entity, each player began to provide his own wardrobe in its entirety, but broadly speaking, in 1901, white jersey with blue sash and black or blue pants were used. At that time, the fact of playing was more important than the color of the jersey.